8 Jan 2012

◕About Me

Assalamualaikum,mahabbah fillah...
http://akudanlavenda.blogspot.com/

Here,medical career most wanted,red colour is my precision but i must hardworking on it..i love bios logos but i must hardworking on it.i am strictly causal,i like straightforward person and when they realizing me about my weakness..so juz give me an advice if i'm wrong..i don't want 2 get involved in love until i found my destiny from Allah..[ ALL MUSLIM ] are my brothers n sisters..

i love quotation be a brilliant student from the consolidation of faith and knowledge mean that,menjadi insan/pelajr cemerlang berlandaskan penyatuan iman dan ilmu jangan lupa pula untuk amal..

born on 3 september and currently finished secondary school,sebenarnya dah lama buat blog tapi tak reti nak buat sendiri,surf punya surf terjumpalah blog yang sudi berkongsi tutorial2 untuk para bloggers..kamsahamnida

No comments: